If you are going to hunt and do not know what preparation to do, I suggest that you bring the equipment below to keep it safe and you might be able to solve any problem.
– Scope caps
– Ammunition pouch or belt
– Small screw driver, for your scope sight setting and glasses
– Pocket knife or Leatherman tool
– Travel gun case
– Soft gun case, to protect your rifle in the hunting vehicle or charter plane
– GPS (Global Positioning System).
– Shooting stick, most outfitters will have one that you can use or you can bring your own.
– Basic rifle cleaning kit, your outfitter will probably have one.
– Small bag or back pack, for taking personal items on hunt (waterproof may be recommended for some hunts).
– Hearing protection.
– Knee pads for crawling.
– Binoculars strap or suspender support system (the latter will make wearing them more comfortable and secure with no swinging or bouncing).
– Spotting scope.
– Range finder.
– Valid Passport (South Africa requires your passport to be valid for an.
– additional 30 days after your return date to the USA. No exceptions.).
– Airline ticket.
– Proper weapon documentation.
– Email the date and time of arrival to your P.H. for pickup at the airport.
– Inoculation (if needed in the area you are hunting).
– Deposit paid and confirmed.
– Traveler’s checks and enough cash for gifts, tip, etc.
– Travel Insurance.
– See Tips for US Hunters Traveling to Africa.
– Keep it simple. Bring a few changes of light hunting clothing (most places will have a daily laundry service).
– 2 pairs of light hunting pants.
– 2-3 hunting shirts.
– 2-3 pairs of socks and underwear.
– 1 pair of insulated underwear (tops and bottoms) * we recommend Merino wool.
– Light jacket for stopping wind.
– Wide brim hat or cap.
– Good ankle boots/shoes that are very comfortable (you don’t need heavy mountain boots).
– Comfortable shoes for lounging at the lodge.
– Light stocking hat and gloves.
– Light rain gear.
Read more articles : Hunting Property Cabin Asbestos Management
Welcome to Go Hunter Expert Hunting Animal, where you can locate all the details– or a minimum of the starts of an education and learning– on weapons, searching, and reloading.